- KA Recruiting
- $83,450.00 -117,470.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
187 Chlorinator Rd
Looking for a Dialysys Team leader for OSS in NY. Performance of leadership activities will require at least 50% of total time in this role and the remainder will be spent in assuming patient care roles in all areas supervised at the proficient time.
Their facilities are where people in the region come for advanced care, such as: open-heart surgery, daVinci robot-assisted surgery, specialized cancer treatment, advanced vascular care, trauma care, neurosurgery, and advanced orthopedic and spine care.
The Medical Group is comprised of a full-time, salaried staff numbering more than 400 physicians and other advanced practice clinicians who provide primary and specialty care at the affiliated Clinic and staff the Medical Center.
Why work here?
- They have a group employed model of physicians, providers, ancillary team members, hospitals and health centers serving patients across eight counties
- They're an academic medical center advancing the health care of people living in rural Central New York
- State-of-the-art technology supporting and adapting to an ever-changing health care delivery system
- Expansive and integrated health care network covering 5,000 square miles and comprised of 6 affiliated hospitals, more than 28 regional health centers, over 18 school-based health centers and a research Institute
- 3 years clinical nursing required
- 2+ years leadership experience preferred
- BSN preferred
- BLS and ACLS required
Keyphrases: dialysis nursing jobs, dialysis nurse jobs, kidney dialysis jobs, dialysis tech jobs, dialysis technician jobs, renal dialysis jobs
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care unit, ccu, intensive care unit, neonatal, nurse, nurse clinical, surgical, transitional, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...