- Edgewell Personal Care
- $66,800.00 -105,470.00/year*
187 Chlorinator Rd
We are a global team of 6000 visionaries, doers, and makers. Our portfolio of over 25 brands touches lives in more than 50 countries. Together, we reimagine good mornings and endless summers, beauty and bonding, confidence and determination.
The Supply Planner position is responsible for developing master production plans for assigned brands/technologies based on forecast and customer requirements in a timely and efficient manner. The Supply Planner is responsible for reviewing/revising production plans to balance labor/machine capacity utilization against working capital goals. This position must also maintain inventory investment levels to achieve EPC Days of Inventory (DII) objectives while meeting customer service On-Time, In Full (OTIF) objectives within the assigned business units. Interface requirements extend to EPC functional areas including North America and International locations regarding supply planning activities. The Supply Planner executes supply chain strategies and processes for the plant, functions within a wide scope of responsibility with various degrees of controls and provides guidance to counterparts under the oversight of the Supply Planning Manager.
* Create, review and revise master production plans to support forecasted demand within inventory investment guidelines through forecast analysis and production capacity analysis.
* Develop, monitor and revise production plans, in the short and long term, to optimize the use of manpower, equipment and financial resources while meeting the needs of customers.
* Maintain, review and approve changes to (as needed) for SAP and Manugistics system processes, item master data and planning system parameters in support of working capital and customer service goals.
* Coordinate and execute Supply Planning activities to support successful launch of new products, product restage transitions, and implementation of cost saving initiatives as required.
* Achieve customer service, on time in full (OTIF) order fulfillment objectives while maintaining inventory levels at targeted days in inventory (DII) goals for business unit.
* Work with Demand Planning, Finance and Operations in the development of Annual Business Plan (ABP) and monthly projections for plant volume and inventory investment.
* Collaborate with Brand Managers on SKU Rationalization efforts to effectively manage SKU portfolios.
* Provide input regarding Business Unit results, key issues and action plans for monthly business unit dashboards.
* Participate in Commercial Operations Meetings and represent Supply Planning on intra/inter departmental communications (Demand Planning, Marketing, Commercial, Quality, R&D, Logistics, Customer Service, Operations.)
* Evaluate inventory investment reports to identify slow moving and obsolete inventories and collaborate with Commercial Team to develop disposition plans.
* Coordinate Disposal Authorizations to support disposition of obsolete finished goods and WIP.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
* Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain (or equivalent).
* Three to five years of relevant supply planning or operations experience.
* Working knowledge of SAP, Planning Systems of Record, Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
* Excellent organization and time management skills.
* Ability to create planning schedules around complex demands, timeline and constraints.
* Must be flexible, organized, able to work independently and multi-task to excel in a fast-paced work environment.
* Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with colleagues in different functional areas within the company.
Edgewell is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...